The Vennel, Edinburgh (Print)
Print only version of my drawing The Vennel. A very popular and unique viewpoint in the city looking towards Edinburgh Castle.
The print is made in Edinburgh using a digital print process on textured Tintoretto Gesso 300gsm paper which gives a nice strength and feel to the paper as well as a crisp detailed print of the drawing.
• The original drawing was made using 0.03-0.1mm fine ink pigment pen and graded pencil.
• Printed locally in Edinburgh.
• Print paper strong enough it can be kept as standalone print or option to frame and mount (options available in my shop).
• Individually cut approximate print paper size H33cm x W25.5cm.
• Delivered in cylinder postage tube.
Contact me directly for any special requests, original artwork, or commissions.
Follow on Instagram: @ahamiltonsketches