Old Town, Edinburgh (Print)
The instantly recognisable viewpoint of Edinburgh's Old Town.
The combination of the stunning architecture and landmarks bundled together, such as St. Giles Cathedral and the back of the city chambers.
• The original drawing was made using 0.03-0.1mm fine ink pigment pen and graded pencil.
• Printed locally in Edinburgh.
• Print paper strong enough it can be kept as standalone print or option to frame and mount (options available in my shop).
• Individually cut approximate print paper size H26.5cm x W32.5cm.
• Delivered in cylinder postage tube.Contact me directly for any special requests, original artwork, or commissions.